Image Courtesy of Colyn Thomas
Cawsand Square with early transport. The original CROSS KEYS Inn was renamed the SMUGGLER’S INN before reverting again to its original name. The Inn stables were situated in the yard opposite St Andrews Church. The fountain in the Square was provided by the Edgcumbes in 1870, water for it was piped from the meadow just below Forda.
| <<Prev | Return | Next >> |