Image Courtesy of Colyn Thomas
The cottage in Beechwood 1870 burned down approx 1880. Rebuild as Lady Emma’s cottage after the sister of the 3rd Earl. Shown here in 1906 the cottage was built on the site of the original building which was destroyed by fire. 400 trees were blown down in Mt Edgcumbe Park during the great storm but the cottage was not damaged
| <<Prev | Return | Next >> |